WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE AND GATE HOURS?
- Our office is open from 10am - 5:30pm Monday thru Friday. On Saturday, we are open from 10am - 2pm.
- Tenants have access to their units through our pass-coded gates 24/7.
- Should you need to rent or make a payment after hours, a 24-hour rental and payment station is available outside our office.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM RENTAL COMMITMENT?
- All of our leases are month to month, so you are never tied down to a long-term contract. However, if you know that you will be storing with us for an extended period of time, we offer a long-term lease discount.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR?
- All of our leases are month to month, so you are never stuck in a long-term contract. However, if you know that you will be storing for an extended period of time, we offer a discount for prepaid, long-term leases.
HOW DO I MAKE A PAYMENT?
- Payments can be made in our office, at our on-site rental station, or online through our website at www.allamericanstorage.com. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
WHAT ARE YOUR RATES?
- We offer some of the most affordable storage rates in Lubbock. We also offer frequent online specials, a generous referral bonus and discounts for long-term, prepaid rentals.
- To view our rates, click here and be sure to check out our online coupons for even greater savings.
DO YOU CHARGE ADDITIONAL FEES OTHER THAN FIRST MONTH’S RENT WHEN YOU MOVE-IN?
- We charge a one-time refundable deposit on all spaces when you move in. This deposit comes back to you when proper move-out notice is given and you clean out your space before leaving.
- Many storage facilities charge a non-refundable administration fee to fill out your rental agreement when you move into your space. All American does not do this.
DO YOU OFFER THE USE OF A TRUCK?
- The use of a moving truck is offered as a promotional to new customers moving into our facility.
- In order to use the truck, we must first verify that the driver has liability insurance that will transfer to the truck. Please contact the storage manager for details.
HOW MUCH SPACE WILL I NEED?
- We have over 19 sized units at All American. Use our advanced space calculator to help you determine the size space you will need.
- You can also ask one of our professional managers for assistance. We’re experts in helping you determine the perfect size for your needs.
WHAT DOCUMENTATION DO I NEED IN ORDER TO RENT A SPACE?
- When you rent a unit, you will need a valid driver’s license or federal ID with a picture.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RENT A SPACE ON MOVE-IN DAY?
- The entire process should take less than 15 minutes. We know your time is valuable and we’ll do our best to get you in and out as quickly as possible.
- Save even more time by renting your unit online or at our 24-hour rental station.
WILL YOU SEND ME A MONTHLY STATEMENT?
- Each customer will receive a monthly statement by email or text.
- Should you prefer a paper statement mailed to you, we charge a $1 monthly processing fee.
DO I NEED INSURANCE?
- You may carry your own insurance through your homeowner’s policy. Check to see if you’re already covered.
- We can also provide you with brochures for an insurance company that will provide you with content insurance. You may also choose to be self-insured or not use any insurance.
HOW ARE MY CONTENTS SECURED?
- Each unit is secured with the tenant’s own lock and key. No one has access to your space except for yourself and anyone else that you designate on the rental agreement. Each tenant will be given a private code to enter our automated front gates to the facility.
- We also videotape all persons entering and leaving the facility 24 hours a day. In addition, we perform security rounds several times a day to ensure that each locker is secure.
- We also value privacy at All American Storage. Your name and locker number will never be given to an unauthorized person. That being said, everyone stores at their own risk when using self-storage. This is typical throughout the industry.
WILL YOU REWARD ME FOR SENDING YOU NEW TENANTS?
- Yes. Whenever you send us a referral that results in a new rental, we will give you ten dollars towards your next month’s rent and the person you referred $10 off their first month's rent. Be sure the person you referred mentions your name and locker number to take advantage of this discount.
DO YOU EVER HAVE AUCTIONS?
- Occasionally, we are forced to hold storage auctions to vacate non-paying tenants. These auctions are held according to the terms outlined in the rental agreement as governed by the state of Texas.
- Our auctions are open to the general public. Storage auctions are a great way to buy used merchandise for pennies on the dollar. Each unit is auctioned off in its entirety and all contents must be removed by the winning bidder with 24 hours of the auction.
- If you are interested in attending one of our auctions, contact our self-storage manager for more details.